Sunday, March 25, 2007

My Worst Bracket in Years

I picked some real bad brackets this year. I had two number ones in the final four, just picked the wrong two. It goes done hill from there. The Selection Committee should be taken to the wood shed for the match-ups this year. Yes, there were exciting games, but that should go to the players, since not one team played a consistent game. Everybody just showed for one half. The Cinderellas added some nice games. You should have seen the crowd at The Red Rock for UNLV's game. I wonder if Lon Kruger goes to Michigan, and who gets Tubby's job will Mark Few decide he should have taken IU and go with Kentucky instead. I would love to coach Kentucky so I could get some one on one with Ashley Judd. Oh Baby. To bad Mark's a religious man.

Big H

No comments: