Friday, December 29, 2006

What Happens Here, Does Not Stay Here

This evening on my way home from work, I stopped at Walgreens to get my prescriptions. I normally do the drive up, but it was 4 cars long, so I went inside. What a great decision. While waiting at the counter inside, I noticed a scantily clad woman, with large fake breasts and blond dye job, I figured she was a hooker. Well guess what! She got a phone call from her service and she has a hot date tonight at Baily's Room 2045 at 9pm. I did not get the guys name. He is in for a big surprise, because her prescriptions were $210, but she did wanted to pay that much, so she said and I quote "Just print off my Valtrex prescription and I will get in Canada next week, It's cheaper up there." For those of you who do not know Valtrex is for Herpes Suppression. We have all seen the commercial. I was going to call Bally's and ask for Mr. Victor Mateland. (a litte BHC reference)

Big H

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It could have been for her mother...

Kramer said...

That is awesome.