Monday, June 11, 2007

An Open Letter to George Clooney

George Clooney
Lake Como, Italy

Dear Mr. Clooney,
I went last night to see Ocean's Thirteen at my local multiplex. I am hereby requesting a refund in the amount of $9.75, or if you prefer you can donate it to The Will Rogers Institute in Geena Davis's name.

While reading Entertainment Weekly prior to the movie, you were quoted as saying "Ocean's Thirteen: The one we should have made last time." So you admit that Ocean's Twelve was terrible. Let me fill you in on something big guy, Thirteen wasn't great either. Maybe its you, because The Good German was also terrible. By my count other than Ocean's Eleven, whose legacy you have sullied with the past two films, your last good movie was "Out of Sight." That was ten freaking years ago. Come on George, your supposedly a professional actor lets try harder unless you want to go back to doing Facts of Life.

To paraphrase/quote a liberal friend of yours " I knew Frank Sinatra and you sir are no Frank Sinatra." You couldn't wear his jock strap.

Sincerely,
Big H

2 comments:

Kramer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kramer said...

I've been boycotting George Clooney for several years now. He still owes me two hours of my life I'll never get back after seeing that steaming pile of dogshit that was the movie "Solaris." Until I get those two hours back, I won't see any of his mov