Sunday, January 28, 2007

It's a Small World

This last Friday night, me and some friends decided to act like tourists and head to Margaritaville at the Flamingo Hilton to have dinner and drinks. We normally stay off the strip, especially on Friday nights. I am sitting at the bar with Sarah and a co-worker of mine named Kieth, waiting on my Oklahoma friends to join us, when a man walks up to me and says are you Big H, from Canton, South Dakota, and I said yes. He goes I was in your Spanish II class. Well I almost fell out of my chair. Beau Bobeck was one class behind me, I would have never recognized him since he had grown a beard. Canton High School had around 350 kids total in a town with one stoplight. To see someone from that small pool of people, in the vast sea of people in Las Vegas is amazing. I apologize I have not been blogging much lately but, I have been super busy at work.

Big H

No comments: