Sunday, October 14, 2007

Please don't Buy the Cubs

I hope Marc Cuban's people search the web for comments about their boss. But this is a plea from person who is very good friends with several Cubs fans. Cub fans are not psychologically prepared for the torture you might inflict on them.

I just left the theater from your latest opus "We Own the Night" on which you were the executive producer. First I will start with the fact that I almost walked out and had I not been there with someone else I would have. Second you produced a movie staring Robert Duvall, Joaquin Phoenix and Mark Walhberg three men who are amazing actors and it was like watching a paint dry. A story about Russian drug dealers night clubs and the NYPD Blue and it was boring and lacked any real action.

Please don't make the two hours of hell inflicted on me be inflicted on the Cubs fans for next century.

Big H

No comments: