Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Eighteen Counts

Today is a dark day in Las Vegas for Plaintiff Attorney's who try to make a quick buck at the expense of their clients and of course the Insurance Companies. Noel Gage was indicted on 18 counts yesterday and appeared in Federal Court for his arraignment on his 69th birthday, must be a coincidence the Feds would never do something like that on his birthday. I do not know Mr. Gage personally, nor will I comment on the probability of his conviction or innocence. All I know first hand is from the cases I have worked against him, and he never was willing to extend any professional courtesy, I guess Karma can be a bitch.

http://www.lvrj.com/news/7643982.html

Big H

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah, but instant karma is worse...

brutha from anutha mutha